The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) charters, regulates, and supervises all national banks and federal savings associations as well as federal branches and agencies of foreign banks. The OCC is an independent bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
The OCC and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the RSS feed from the OCC site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format in RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site (such as the regulatory news article), that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent events, current news and information
- Automatically pull OCC data into RSA Archer on scheduled basis
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.1+.
For More Information
To learn more about the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) Data Feed certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.