Note: As of January 7, 2021, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) data feed has been retired from the Archer Exchange. FERC no longer supports the XML RSS feeds which is the required technology to support an integration with Archer.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC, is an independent agency that regulates the interstate transmission of electricity, natural gas, and oil. FERC also reviews proposals to build liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals and interstate natural gas pipelines as well as licensing hydropower projects.
The FERC and Archer integration allows you to centralize the RSS feeds from the FERC site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format within Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site (such as the regulatory news article) that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Data Feed Content integration with Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent events, current news and information
- Automatically pull FERC data into Archer on scheduled basis
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering was validated on Archer Platform release 6.1+.
For More Information
To learn more about the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) certified integration:
- Review the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Standards Authoritative Source Content
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.