The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) is a private, non-profit organization standard setting body whose primary purpose is to establish and improve generally accepted accounting principles within the United States in the public's interest.
The FASB and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the RSS feeds from the FASB site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format within RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site (such as the regulatory news article) that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent events, current news and information
- Automatically pull FASB data into RSA Archer on scheduled basis
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.1+.
For More Information
To learn more about the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.