The BitSight security rating system generates objective, quantitative measurements on a company’s security performance to produce daily security ratings ranging from 250 to 900. BitSight analyzes existing security incidents and practices and applies sophisticated algorithms to produce these ratings, which are based on externally observable, non-intrusive data and methods.
The Bitsight Security Ratings and RSA Archer integration brings data from BitSight to the RSA Archer Platform enabling a comparison between the quantitative, dynamic scoring information generated for a specific company by BitSight with vendor catalog and risk management information that resides in the RSA Archer. The datafeed queries key fields from the BitSight “Compromised Systems” category for a single company.
BitSight Security Ratings integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Improve the quality of risk ratings for a vendor
- Analyze a vendor’s BitSight rating alongside residual risk and other vendor risk factors for actionable vendor intelligence
- Notify vendor manager when a vendor’s Bitsight score changes substantially
- Automate findings and remediation processes for high risk vendors
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Third Party Governance Solution
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Third Party Catalog
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.3.
For More Information
To learn more about the BitSight RSA Ready certified integration: