Identity risk management can be boiled down to ensuring the right people (employees, third party partners, contractors, customers, etc.) have appropriate access (read, write, create, delete, none) at the right time (creating access for new users, changing permissions as their roles change, removing access as a user leaves the organization). A breakdown of any part of these three critical elements opens up an opportunity for data or systems to be compromised or infiltrated.
The RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle User Provisioning integration provides the ability to provision and de-provision user accounts and authorizations in RSA Archer. Organizations can secure and manage their RSA Archer users, use identity as a mitigating risk control factor in remediating application criticality and user access vulnerabilities for employees and third parties, strengthen their overall compliance posture, and reduce time-consuming manual audit processes.
With this integration, RSA Archer administrators can:
- Manage the Joiners, Movers and Leavers provisioning processes for RSA Archer users
- Manage access addition and revocation
- Adhere to segregation of duties and exceptional access rules
- Detect and remedy unauthorized user account changes
- Leverage a multilevel approval process for privileged roles
RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle User Provisioning integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Increase control of and visibility into who has access to what risk data, why access has been provided, and how acquired access was acquired
- Ensure user access to RSA Archer aligns with corporate control policies
- Reduce the risk of inappropriate access, compliance failures, and breaches
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer General
- Impacted Use Cases: None
- Supported Platform Version:This offering has been developed for and validated on RSA Archer Release 6.2 P1+ and RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Product Release 7.x.
For More Information
To learn more about the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle User Provisioning integration:
- Review the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle - RSA Archer GRC Application Guide
- Review the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Blueprint Repository
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.