The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new law effective on 25th May 2018 that establishes a single set of rules for every European Union (EU) Member State to protect personal data of an EU data subject (e.g. a consumer).
For information on RSA Adaptive Authentication Hosted & Cloud, as it relates to GDPR, visit the RSA Link community:
- RSA Adaptive Authentication (Cloud) GDPR guidance
- RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) GDPR Guidance
- RSA Adaptive Authentication (Cloud) – What Constitutes Personal Information
- RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) – What Constitutes Personal Information
- RSA Adaptive Authentication (Hosted) – FAQs for Non EU Customers
If you have further questions, please contact your Fraud & Risk Intelligence Account Manager.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Adaptive Authentication page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.