000036026 - My reputation points in the points bar do not match what I see on the Reputation tab on my RSA Link profile

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Feb 15, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000036026
Applies ToRSA Link Users
IssueWhen I look at the Reputation tab on my RSA Link profile, the points listed do not match the points that I see in the points bar in the upper-left section of my profile.

User-added image
CauseThis issue is a known defect with the Lithium JX platform on which RSA Link is built and can occur after an RSA Link administrator has migrated points from an old account to a new one after a user has changed companies.  (For more information, refer to the following knowledge base article:  What happens to my RSA Link account if I change companies?)

This can be confirmed by looking at the Activity section within the Reputation tab on your RSA Link account.  You will know that points have been migrated to your account if you see an activity stating that you have completed an undefined mission, as shown in the screenshot above and the close-up screenshot below.

User-added image
ResolutionIt is likely that the discrepancy will correct itself eventually, but you can rest assured that the number of points shown on the Reputation tab in your profile is the accurate number.

Attachments

Outcomes