|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Link (community.rsa.com)|
RSA Product/Service Type: Custom Streams, Activity Feeds
Platform: Web Browser
Platform (Other): Lithium JX, Jive-x Cloud
|Issue||I want to be able to see all of the updates from my colleagues and/or for subjects that interest me in a single location within RSA Link and via email.|
|Resolution||Users have the ability to create custom streams (also known as activity feeds) on RSA Link, which allows them to view updates from specific users, places (aka spaces or communities) and/or tags in a single location.|
Follow the instructions below to create a custom stream for your account.
- Log in to your account on RSA Link.
- Navigate to the Activity Feed page (also known as the News page) by clicking on the Activity Feed option in the website footer or by navigating directly to https://community.rsa.com/news.
- Click on the Create New Stream icon ( ... ) in the list of streams across the top of the page.
- If this is your first time creating a custom stream then click on the Ok, Got It button at the bottom of the introduction page.
- Create a name for your new stream in the Stream name field that is found in the top-left corner of the page, depending on the content you plan to display.
- Use the search bar on the right half of the page to search for people, places or tags that meet your criteria and then add them to your stream with the Add button.
You can perform as many searches as needed to add the people, places and tags that you desire.
- Select the Email option in the top-right if you wish to receive email notifications for updates in this stream and then click the blue Done button to finish creating the stream.
- You will now be able to see your new stream on the Activity Feed page, populated with recent updates based on the criteria that you configured.
|Notes||You can go back and edit your stream configuration at any time by navigating to your stream on the Activity Feed page and then clicking on the pencil icon as shown below.|