On Friday, February 23rd, the RSA SecurID Suite community will be renamed to be the RSA SecurID Access community on RSA Link. Additionally, the current page on which the RSA SecurID Cloud Authentication Service documentation resides will be renamed to be the page. The and page names will also be updated accordingly.
What will change:
- The RSA Link home page will be updated with the new page and community names.
- The page will be updated with the new page and community names.
- Clicking on the Products option in the main menu will show RSA SecurID® Access rather than RSA SecurID® Suite in the drop down menu.
- The page names will be updated in respective banners and breadcrumb navigation links.
- When mentioning the community or any of the other updated pages you will need to use the new page name. (e.g. to mention the RSA SecurID Access community you will need to type @rsa_securid_access and click on the community name when it appears in the dialog window. Pasting the URL of the community will also automatically mention the community.)
- Email notifications for the community will now have the [RSA SecurID Access] prefix rather than [RSA SecurID Suite] in the subject line. As such, any email filtering rules that rely on that prefix will need to be updated.
What will not change:
If you have any questions or concerns about these changes then please ask a question on the community within RSA Link or contact the RSA Customer Support team using the web form at https://community.rsa.com/contact.
RSA Link Team