Use case for IT & Security Risk Managment
RSA Archer Cyber Risk Quantification quantifies an organization’s financial risk exposure to cybersecurity events. The Cyber Risk Quantification use case helps CISOs (Chief Information Security Officers) to prioritize risk mitigation efforts based on business and financial impact, and to communicate the impact of cyber risk in financial terms to senior management and the board. Armed with this financial data, organizations can make more informed decisions regarding their risk and security investments.
RSA Archer Cyber Risk Quantification utilizes a purpose-built platform that leverages the Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) methodology, the de facto standard for quantitative risk management for IT and cybersecurity risk management. This new use case under the RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management solution area provides a set of modular applications to help organizations get started quickly quantifying cyber risk in financial terms, including mathematical simulations to build a risk profile with limited data. RSA Archer Cyber Risk Quantification utilizes a built-in risk calibration and analysis engine, and a templated user interface and workflows provide a user-friendly process for risk data collection and quantification. On-demand risk analytics provide answers to questions on the fly, eliminating the need to create time-consuming and outdated reports.
RSA Archer Cyber Risk Quantification enables businesses to quantify and communicate their cyber risk in the standard business language of money. Armed with the understanding of cyber risk in financial terms, the business can calculate and demonstrate the value of cybersecurity initiatives.
- Built-in risk calibration and analysis engine for cyber risk calculation
- Templated workflow for easy scenario modeling
- On-demand risk analytics for answers to questions on the fly
- Mathematical simulations to build a risk profile with limited data
- Existing loss tables based on industry data
- Easy-to-use SaaS application
- User-friendly interface
- Quantify cyber risk in financial terms
- Visualize the impact of cyber security initiatives
- Assess the efficacy of cyber risk programs
- Prioritize top risk reduction opportunities
- Identify the areas of loss to purchase cyber insurance
- This use case is offered as a SaaS application only for both on-premise and term Archer customers. There is no installation package for this use case. Contact your local RSA Account Manager to learn more about obtaining a license for this Archer use case.
For More Information
To learn more about RSA Archer Cyber Risk Quantification use case:
To learn more about how Dell products, services, and solutions can help solve your business and IT challenges, contact your local representative or authorized reseller—or visit us at www.rsa.com. If you are an existing RSA Archer customer and have questions or require additional information about licensing, please contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-539-EGRC.