This on-demand learning describes the features and functions that are new in the RSA Authentication Manager v8.3 product release.
This on-demand learning describes the RSA Authentication Manager features, functions, and new capabilities that have been added in the v8.3 release. An overview of each functional area is presented along with information on upgrading from previous 8.x versions.
IT and System Engineers who have RSA Authentication Manager v8.x installed and are upgrading or planning to upgrade to version 8.3.
On-Demand Learning (self-paced eLearning)
Prerequisite Knowledge / Skills
Students should be familiar with the RSA Authentication Manager product and technology. This course is limited to the new features and functions available in the v8.3 release and how they extend or enhance the capabilities of previous product versions.
For students who have an installed product prior to v8.2, the RSA University course RSA Authentication Manager 8.2 What’s New Overview is also recommended as a prerequisite this v8.3 course.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Know what features to expect in the RSA Authentication Manager v8.3 release
• Know how to upgrade to version 8.3
- Installing RSA Authentication Manager v8.3
- Upgrading to v8.3 from v8.x
AWS-based server capability
- Working with the option to install an authentication server in the AWS cloud
Enhanced Agent Reporting
- Report additions for traditional and “Gen 2” Agents
- Administrative changes to improve usability and user management
RSA Authentication Manager Bulk Admin (AMBA)
- Capabilities available with AMBA