000036091 - How can I set up On-Demand Authentication (ODA) for my RSA Link account?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Mar 1, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000036091
Applies ToRSA Link Users
IssueI configured security questions as my step-up authentication method but would also like to configure On-Demand Authentication (ODA) as an alternate method for my RSA Link account.
ResolutionFollow the steps below to configure your On-Demand Authentication (ODA) settings for the first time.
  1. Navigate to the RSA Link Self-Service Console here:  https://community.rsa.com/selfservice

2. Log in with your RSA Link User ID, which for most users is their email address.

User-added image

3. Select Password as your authentication method and click the Log On button.

User-added image

4. Enter the password for your RSA Link account and click the Log On button.

User-added image

5. You will then be prompted to set up your On-Demand Authentication (ODA) settings, which includes providing your mobile phone number and setting up a PIN.  Click the Save button when finished.

User-added image

6. After setting up your ODA settings you will see a green confirmation message at the top of the RSA Link Self-Service Console, as shown below.

User-added image

You will also receive an email notification similar to the example below to verify that your On-Demand Authentication (ODA) settings have been configured.

User-added image
NotesRefer to the RSA Link Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how On-Demand Authentication (ODA) works.

For instructions on changing your PIN after the On-Demand Authentication (ODA) settings have been configured, refer to the following knowledge base article:  How do I reset the On-Demand Authentication (ODA) PIN for my RSA Link account?

Attachments

Outcomes