|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.1.0
|Issue||Attempting to create an archive dmp file in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.0 fails instantly with the following error:|
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables
ORA-06512: at "AVUSER.ARCHIVEPURGE_PKG", line 839
ORA-06512: at line 1
The archive job fails instantly when attempting to create it.
|Cause||The archive meta data was not properly updated for a fresh install. This has been reported in engineering ticket ACM-84609.|
|Resolution||The issue is resolved in 7.1.0 P01|
- From the Data Management tab the Failed archive should be highlighted. Delete the archive. This will rollback the start of that archive and clear all the tables. Wait until the archive deletion process is successful.
- Run the attached ArchiveMetadataUpd_ACM-84609.sql:
- Place the ArchiveMetadataUpd_ACM-84609.sql file into a directory. In the example below, the PL/SQL block was placed in /home/oracle.
- Login as the oracle user.
- Run the PL/SQL block:
su - oracle
sqlplus avuser/<avuser's_password> @ArchiveMetadataUpd_ACM-84609.sql
- Try running the archive again.