|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2 pre-patch 7, 7.1.0 GA
|Issue||Cancelling the changes made in the review item is returning to a null page or shows request could not be handled error in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle. For example, |
- Generate a review and configure the email events to send an email after successful generation of the review.
- Make sure the review is in an active state in order to perform the review.
- The reviewer will receive the following email with a link to view/perform their review items.
- Click on the View Review link to go to to the login page:
- The reviewer will login and the link will take her to perform the review.
- Click Revoke on any of the review items and click Cancel. The following confirmation page displays on click of the Cancel button.
- After clicking Cancel, the home page should display, instead,
- A null page appears in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.0:
- An error that the request could not be handled in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2:
|Cause||This is a known issue, reported in the engineering ticket ACM-66789. |
|Resolution||Fix targeted for 7.0.2 P07 and V7.1.0 P01|