You can schedule a scan to run daily or weekly.
To configure a scan schedule:
Go to ADMIN > Services.
- In the Services view, select the Endpoint Server service.
- Click and select > View > Config.
Click the Scan Schedule tab.
- Click the Enable toggle switch to configure the scan.
- Select the Start Date.
Select the recurrence interval - Daily or Weekly.
For a daily scan:
- Select recurrence interval as Daily.
- Specify the frequency of scan in days.
For a weekly scan:
- Select recurrence interval as Weekly.
- Specify the frequency of scan in weeks.
- Select the day of the week.
- Enter the start time of the scan.
- Set the CPU Maximum value using the slider. This ensures the CPU limit of the NetWitness Endpoint Agent. If the agents are running on the virtual machines, set the Virtual Machine Maximum value using the slider.
Click Save to save the configuration.