You can configure the Endpoint Metadata for the NetWitness Endpoint 184.108.40.206 by integrating the Meta Integrator service in the NetWitness Endpoint 220.127.116.11 directly to a Log Decoder. You can view the Endpoint metadata in the Investigate > Navigate and Event Analysis view. This integration includes the following steps:
- Enabling the NetWitness Endpoint 18.104.22.168 Metadata Forwarding to the Log Decoder
- Enabling Machines to Forward Metadata from the NetWitness Endpoint 22.214.171.124 to the NetWitness Endpoint Server
To enable the Metadata Integrator service for the selected NetWitness Endpoint 126.96.36.199 agents, run the following command:
ConsoleServer.exe /nw-investigate enable
Enabling Machines to Forward Metadata from the NetWitness Endpoint 188.8.131.52 to the NetWitness Endpoint Server
After you enable the Metadata Forwarding using any one of the above options, perform the following to enable the machines to forward metadata.
- Open the NetWitness Endpoint 184.108.40.206 user interface.
Click Machines from the left panel. The list of available machines are displayed.
- Select machines for which you want to forward metadata to the NetWitness Endpoint Server.
Right-click and select the NetWitness Investigate option.
The Change NetWitness Investigate Status dialog is displayed.
- Select the Enable NetWitness Investigate option.
- Click Apply.
- To verify if the Enable NetWitness Investigate option is enabled, repeat step 4.