000036228 - Where can I provide feedback on RSA Link?

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Apr 7, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000036228
Applies ToRSA Link users
IssueI would like to provide some feedback and/or suggestions regarding RSA Link and don't know where I can do so.
ResolutionYour feedback is very important as it helps RSA to consistently improve the RSA Link website in order to provide the best experience possible to customers, partners, employees and other visitors.  You can access the official RSA Link Feedback Survey by clicking on the Submit Feedback link in the website footer or by navigating directly to https://community.rsa.com/survey.

User-added image

You can also access the survey by clicking on the FEEDBACK link in the footer of the Case Management portal.

User-added image

The survey will ask a series of simple questions that will allow you to provide your insight and feedback related to the various aspects of RSA Link, and allows you to compare it to other support portals and online communities that you may have used.  At the end of the survey you will be asked if you would like to be contacted regarding your submission or if do not require a response.

User-added image

The submitted form will be delivered directly to the RSA Link administrators who will review the submission and use it to identify potential projects to improve the overall user experience of the website.
NotesIf you are experiencing an issue with RSA Link that you would like to report, please refer to the article entitled How can I contact Customer Support for issues relating to RSA Link? for the appropriate process.

RSA and Dell employees should should engage the RSA Link team directly rather than following the methods outlined above in order to provide feedback and improvement suggestions.

Attachments

Outcomes