The steps below must performed as a workaround for AFX SAP Connector to generate the decrypted password during SAP account creation:
- Export the SAP connector template and make a copy as a backup. To export,
- Navigate to AFX > Export.
- Select SAP from the Connector Templates
- Using the downloaded SAP Connector template zip, make the following changes:
- Unzip it.
- Navigate to <directory with the unzipped folder>/SAP/TRANSPORT_TYPE
- Open the SAP-transport.xml file and locate the string <field name="BAPIPWD" sapDesc="New password">.
- Modify its value as follows:
- The original field value for BAPIPWD on SAP-transport.xml is:
<field name="BAPIPWD" sapDesc="New password">#[header:Password]</field>
- The new field value for BAPIPWD on SAP-transport.xml:
<field name="BAPIPWD" sapDesc="New password">#[groovy:com.aveksa.AFX.server.runtime.esb.core.AfxPropertyMgr.getInstance().getPropertyValue(message, 'Password')]</field>
- Zip the <UnzippedFolder> again.
- Import it back into the system. To import,
- Navigate to AFX > Import.
- Choose the recently zipped file from your local folder
You should be able to successfully log in and not get the message that the name or password is incorrect.
- Create a new SAP connector. To create,
- Navigate to AFX > Connectors > Create Connector
- Execute the Create an Account command. To execute the command,
- Navigate to AFX > Connectors.
- Choose the newly created SAP connector > Capabilities tab > select Create an Account capability
- Log in to SAP using the newly created SAP account credential via the AFX SAP Connector.