|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Version/Condition: 6.3 P4 and 6.3 P5
- When you attempt to delete a package in either RSA Archer 6.3 P4 or 6.3 P5 and click OK to the pop up then go back to the list of packages, the deleted package is still there.
- No errors are thrown or recorded in the logs as well.
|Cause||WebDav, a component of IIS is enabled. This is the cause of this behavior, as well as affecting the Content Enrollment section of Advanced Workflow.|
|Resolution||To resolve this issue, remove WebDAV from the installed features of IIS on every web server.|
- In Windows 10, launch the Control Panel.
- Navigate to Programs and Features.
- Turn Windows features on or off. Note: On Windows Server OSes this has to be done via Add/Remove Roles and Features within Server Manager.
- Open IIS.
- Navigate to Web Mangaerment Tools > World Wide Web Services.
- Open Common Http Features.
- Uncheck WebDAV Publishing.
|Workaround||None. Removal of WebDAV is needed to resolve this issue.|