The Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) data stream is a service made available through the U.S. was made available by the Federal Aviation Administration to the airline industry. The Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) Program has been providing flight data to the private sector since 1992. This flight data includes flight plans, departure messages, airborne position reports updated once a minute, arrival messages and other messages. Over the years, several dozen ASDI vendors have found many markets for this data and have created a rich set of applications that are sold to a wide variety of customers. The Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) documents are intended to provide guidance on the contents of the Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) audit procedure.
The ASDI authoritative source provides three guidelines:
- ASDI Full Audit Guidelines for situations when a subscriber distributes Class One undelayed data or receives the data directly from the FAA.
- ASDI Minimal Audit Guidelines must be completed for Class One display-only data recipients.
- ASDI Reduced Audit Guidelines for situations when a subscriber receives the data indirectly from the FAA and does not redistribute it.
The ASDI Audit Guideline content is available in English only.
Mappings for the ASDI Audit Guidelines to the RSA Archer Control Standard Library are available in the authoritative source content pack.
The source of this content comes from the F.A.A.'s ASDI Full Audit Guideline Federal Aviation Administration.
The Aircraft Situation Display to Industry authoritative source content is available with the use of the RSA Archer Policy Program Management, RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management, and/or RSA Archer Authorization and Assessment use cases. No additional license is required.
For More Information
To learn more about the F.A.A. Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) Authoritative Source Content:
- Review the RSA Archer Content Import Tip Sheet for instructions on how to import content
- Download the F.A.A. Aircraft Situation Display to Industry (ASDI) Authoritative Source Content Package
For Additional Support
To learn more about this content, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.