|Resolution||Follow the steps below to upload files to the RSA SFTP site and inform your RSA Customer Support representative accordingly.|
- Log in to the RSA SFTP server with Support as the username and Password1 as the password.
- Click the link to Install the Upload/Download Wizard.
Depending on the browser you are using, you may see ActiveX (Internet Explorer) or Java (Firefox, Safari, Chrome) options.
- After installing the Upload/Download Wizard, you will see the Distribution/support folder structure.
- Select Distribution/support/incoming as the directory to which you will upload the files.
- To upload the file(s), click CLICK HERE to Launch the Upload/Download Wizard.
- In the MOVEit Wizard window choose Add File and navigate to it on your local machine. Alternatively, you can navigate to the file on your local machine and drag the file to the MOVEit Wizard window.
- Once you have selected the files or folders to upload, click Next. Do not create a new directory.
- Choose Upload Files Individually (default) if you are uploading one file or choose Upload All Files As One .Zip if you selected multiple files.
- Fill in the Notes field with the case number. If the name of the Technical Support Engineer is known, add this to the Notes field too. Other notes can be added here as well.
- Click Next to upload the file(s).
- Click OK after the transfer is complete.
- Once the files are on the SFTP server, either:
- Email the engineer assigned to your case to let him/her know that the requested files are now on the SFTP server, along with the names of the files that were uploaded; or
- If you are registered for case management access, log in to RSA Link and click on My Cases in the main menu to access the RSA Case Management portal. Update your case directly, stating that the files are on the SFTP server along with the file names.