GovTrack enables its users to track the bills and members of the United States Congress. Users can add trackers to certain bills thereby narrowing the scope of the information they receive. The website collects data on members of Congress, allowing the users to check voting records and attendance relative to peers. It propagates the ideology of increasing transparency in the government and building better communication between the general public and the government.
The GovTrack and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the RSS feeds from the GovTrack site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format within RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site (such as the regulatory news article) that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
- Economics and Public Finance
- Energy Tracked Event
- Law Tracked Events
- Foreign Trade and International Finance Tracked Events
- Healthcare Tracked Events
GovTrack Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent events, current news and information
- Automatically pull GovTrack data into RSA Archer on scheduled basis
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4.
For More Information
To learn more about the GovTrack certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.