RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R4.
RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R4. This release includes two new App-Packs and nine new integrations, and introduces the RSA Archer Content Library on the RSA Exchange. All offerings are available via the RSA Exchange for RSA Archer on RSA Link:
- App-packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- Integrations – pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- BigID Data Mapper
- Emergynt Instinct Engine
- Recorded Future Vulnerability Enrichment Feed
- Wolters Kluwer Regulatory Data Feed
- Tableau Web Data Connector
- Regulatory content (RSS) feeds for the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management use case, including feeds from:
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
In addition, the following previously-released offerings have been certified for the RSA Archer Platform on Release 6.4.
- App-pack: RSA Archer Cybersecurity Framework Management
- App-pack: RSA Archer Project Management
- App-pack: RSA Archer Exam Management
- App-pack: RSA Archer Support Requests
- App-pack: RSA Archer Documentation Request Tracking
- Integration: U.S. Department of the Treasury Specially Designated National and Blocked Persons List
- Tool & Utility: RSA Archer User Profile and Contact Synchronization
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA Exchange on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.