The Emergynt Instinct Engine™ identifies where organizations are the most exposed to future hacks and other digital incidents, prioritizing how badly these could impact the business bottom line (e.g., capital risk, strategic risk, market risk, etc.) so they can prioritize action and reduce the impact of an incident before it occurs. This intelligence can be used by an organization’s “second line of defense”—Chief Security or Risk Officers, the Executive Board, etc.—to support enterprise strategy decisions and mitigation investments.
The Emergynt Instinct Engine™ also gives security practitioners of digital organizations the ability to tell a multidimensional story of their cyber and digital risk exposures through the lens of future loss scenarios, including the projected business losses of those scenarios. The platform uses an organization’s existing data sources to gather enterprise telemetry, which is then used to assess hundreds of thousands of potential scenarios in real time.
The integration between the Emergynt Instinct Engine and RSA Archer allows the user to build risk metrics from RSA Archer reports, leveraging them for Second Line of Defense (Chief Risk Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Board, etc.) risk reporting.
The Emergynt Instinct Engine integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Easily create KRIs from RSA Archer reports using
- Compliance and risk data
- Policy data
- Security incident data
- Trends in assessment findings and more
- Uplifts RSA Archer data, combined with other enterprise telemetry to dynamically report digital risk
- Instinct Engine risk projections are updated as new data arrives in RSA Archer
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: This integration could apply to many or all of the RSA Archer solution areas.
- Impacted Use Cases: This integration could apply to many or all of the RSA Archer use cases.
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 SP2.
For More Information
To learn more about the Emergynt Instinct Engine RSA Ready certified integration, please review the Implementation Guide.