Tableau is a world leading reporting software that helps people see and understand data. It makes analyzing data fast and easy, beautiful and useful. It’s software for anyone and everyone.
The integration between Tableau and RSA Archer allows for the analysis of RSA Archer’s data in the Tableau software in real time, with no additional steps to ETL the data to another system or format. The integration requires one component, the Web Data Connector, be imported to the existing RSA Archer installation(s) that will be reported on.
Tableau Web Data Connector integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Report on RSA Archer data using Tableau
- Data is permissioned using user’s session token
- Data is pulled live from the environment
- Metadata changes are automatically taken into account
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: This integration could apply to many or all of the RSA Archer solution areas.
- Impacted Use Cases:
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 using Tableau Desktop 10.3.8 release.
For More Information
To learn more about the Tableau Web Data Connector RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.