Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of actionable regulatory content designed to work to support regulatory change management initiatives. Wolters Kluwer has over 400 in house experts (former regulators, compliance attorneys, compliance analysts and specialists) that monitor and structure content for 850+ global regulators. Regulatory updates, news, enforcement actions and regulatory guidance is delivered on a daily basis. The Wolters Kluwer content management team ensures regulatory changes are consistently linked with regulatory rules providing end users a deeper insight in to the impact of a change.
The RSA Archer integration allows you to automatically import Wolters Kluwer data directly into the RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management use case. The enhancements made to the corporation obligations solutions allows users view the regulatory changes linked to the regulatory rules. RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management then delivers the tools you need to analyze regulatory news, automatically notify responsible personnel, and proactively address issues before they impact your organization. Additionally, RSA Archer produces real-time reports and user-specific dashboards to view regulatory news, type and impact to your organization, and to monitor the overall status of your regulatory change management program.
The Wolters Kluwer Regulatory data feed integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate citation information for global regulations in a consistent, normalized format
- Be alerted to changes or references to this regulatory library.
- Report on activities related to regulatory issue remediation
- Implement a repeatable regulatory change management process
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- On-Demand Application Requirements: Two (2) On Demand Applications (ODAs) are required for the Wolters Kluwer Regulatory Data Feed integration.
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.2 P7.
For More Information
To learn more about the Wolters Kluwer Regulatory Data Feed RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Wolters Kluwer, please contact CPM-Sales@wolterskluwer.com or call 1 800 261 3111. For technical support questions, please visit our support page at https://wolterskluwer.com/products-services/support/customer-support-contacts.html.