The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act. The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. The central bank is an independent apex monetary authority which regulates banks and provides important financial services like storing of foreign exchange reserves, control of inflation, monetary policy report.
The RBI and RSA Archer integration allows you to centralize the RSS feeds from the RBI site and store the data in a searchable, standardized format within RSA Archer. It captures and stores an abstract of the issue and a link to an external site (such as the regulatory news article) that helps to analyze regulatory news and alerts as they pertain to your organization's critical business processes.
This integration highlights RBI data feeds for the following content:
- Latest News
- Press Releases
RBI Data Feed Content integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Consolidate regulatory intelligence data
- Get updates on recent events, current news and information
- Automatically pull RBI data into RSA Archer on scheduled basis
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: Regulatory & Corporate Compliance Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer Corporate Obligations Management
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4.
For More Information
To learn more about the RBI certified integration:
- Review the Integration Guide
- Download the Integration Package
- Review the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Authoritative Source Content
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.