The Department of Defense (DoD) is an executive branch department of the federal government of the United States charged with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functions of the government concerned directly with national security and the United States Armed Forces.
RSA Archer provides authoritative source content for a variety of DoD directive including the following:
- DOD 5015.02 - Electronic Records Management
- DOD 5200.1-R - Information Security Program
- DOD 5400.11R - Privacy Program
- DOD 5400.7-R - Freedom of Information Act
- DOD 6025.18-R - Health Information Privacy Regulation
- DOD 8580.02-R - Health Information Security Regulation
- DODI 5000.02 - Defense Acquisition System
- DODI 8500.2 - IA Controls - Classified Information Systems
- DODI 8500.2 - IA Controls - Mission Assurance Category I Information Systems
- DODI 8500.2 - IA Controls - Mission Assurance Category II Information Systems
- DODI 8500.2 - IA Controls - Mission Assurance Category III Information Systems
- DODI 8500.2 - IA Controls - Public Release Information Systems
- DODI 8500.2 - IA Controls - Sensitive Information Systems
This content is available in English only.
Links to the content sources are provided, where available, in the individual directive links above.
The DoD authoritative source content is available with the use of the RSA Archer Policy Program Management, RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management, and/or RSA Archer Authorization and Assessment use cases. No additional license is required.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this content, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. To obtain this content or for technical support questions, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.