The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) is a formal inter-agency body empowered to prescribe uniform principles, standards, and report forms for the federal examination of financial institutions by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (FRB), the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and to make recommendations to promote uniformity in the supervision of financial institutions. The Council is responsible for developing uniform reporting systems for federally supervised financial institutions, their holding companies, and the non-financial institution subsidiaries of those institutions and holding companies.
RSA Archer provides authoritative source content for several FFIEC booklets including:
- FFIEC Audit Booklet (April, 2012)
- FFIEC Business Continuity Planning Booklet (February, 2015)
- FFIEC Development and Acquisition Booklet (April 2004)
- FFIEC E-Banking Booklet (August, 2003)
- FFIEC Information Security Booklet (September, 2016)
- FFIEC Management Booklet (November, 2015)
- FFIEC Operations Booklet (July, 2004)
- FFIEC Outsourcing Technology Services Booklet (June, 2004)
- FFIEC Retail Payment Systems Booklet (April, 2016)
- FFIEC Supervision of Technology Service Providers Booklet (October, 2012)
This content is available in English only.
Mappings for the FFIEC booklets to the RSA Archer Control Standard Library are available in the authoritative source content pack.
Links to the content sources are provided, where available, with the individual booklet listing above.
The FFIEC authoritative source content is available with the use of the RSA Archer Policy Program Management, RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management, and/or RSA Archer Authorization and Assessment use cases. No additional license is required.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this content, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. To obtain this content or for technical support questions, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.