Several U.S. State Privacy Laws are available as authoritative source content for the RSA Archer Regulatory & Corporate Compliance offerings including:
- AZ 44-7501: Arizona State Law 44-7501: Notification of breach of security system.
- CA 1386: California Senate Bill 1386
- CO 6-1-716: Colorado Statute 6-1-716: Notification of security breach.
- CT 36a-701b: Connecticut State Law Sec. 36a-701b: Breach of security regarding computerized data containing personal information.
- DE Chapter 12B: Delaware State Law Title 6, Subtitle II, Chapter 12B: Computer security breaches.
- FL 817.5681: Florida State Law Title XLVI, Chapter 817.5681: Breach of security concerning confidential personal information.
- IL 815.530: Illinois State Law Illinois Compiled Statutes, Chapter 815, ILCS 530/Personal Information Protection Act.
- IN 4-1-11: Indiana State Law IC 4-1-11: Chapter 11. Notice of Security Breach.
- MA 201 CMR 17: Massachusetts Standards for the Protection of Personal Information of Residents of the Commonwealth.
- MD 14-3501: Maryland Personal Information Protection Act. Sections 14-3501 - 14-3508.
- MI 445.72: Michigan Identity Theft Protection Act. Section 72 - Notice of security breach, requirements.
- NJ 56:8-163: New Jersey State Law 56:8-163 - Disclosure of breach of security to customers.
- NV 603A: Nevada State Law Chapter 603A - Security of Personal Information.
- NY 899-aa: New York State Law ARTICLE 39-F: Notification of Unauthorized Acquisition of Private Information
- PA 73.43: Pennsylvania State Law Title 73, Chapter 43 - Breach of Personal Information Notification Act
- TX Sec. 521-053: Texas Business and Commerce Code Title 11, Subtitle B, Chapter 521 - Unauthorized Use of Identifying Information
- VA 18.2-186.6: Virginia State Law 18.2-186.6: Breach of personal information notification.
This content is available in English only.
Mappings for the U.S. State Privacy Laws to the RSA Archer Control Standard Library are available in the authoritative source content pack.
The U.S. State Pribacy Laws authoritative source content is available with the use of the RSA Archer Policy Program Management, RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management, and/or RSA Archer Authorization and Assessment use cases. No additional license is required.
For More Information
To learn more about the U.S State Privacy Laws Authoritative Source Content:
- Review the RSA Archer Content Import Tip Sheet for instructions on how to import content
- Download the U.S State Privacy Laws Authoritative Source Content Package
For Additional Support
To learn more about this content, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.