RSA announces the release of the RSA Authentication Agent 2.0 for Microsoft AD FS. This agent enables admins to provide additional authentication options for users such as Approve and Device Biometrics when using AD FS to authenticate to protected resources. Below is a summary of what's new in this release:
- Cloud Authentication Service
- Connect to the RSA SecurID Access Cloud Authentication Service using the REST protocol
- Enable additional authentication methods available for your users including Authenticate Tokencode, Approve, Device Biometrics, SMS Tokencode and Voice Tokencode.
- Utilize the Identity Confidence attribute when creating access policies to make it easier for users with high identity confidence to authenticate.
- RSA Authentication Manager
- Connect to RSA Authentication Manager 8.3 or later using the REST protocol.
- Utilize the Authentication Manager agent reporting feature to get details about your REST connected RSA Authentication Agents.
- More secure communication utilizing TLS 1.2 encryption protocol exclusively.
- Support for FIPS operating system environment.
Note: This agent can coexist with agent version 1.0.2 to allow administrators to test this version of the agent before fully transitioning from the previous version.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA SecurID Access page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.