|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.0 and above
|Issue||If the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle product needs to be improved;|
- What tasks need to be performed prior to requesting an improvement from RSA?
- How is the request for improvement then passed on to RSA?
|Tasks||Before considering that an improvement needs to be added to the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle product, please perform the following checks:|
Finally, if you need help with working through the above tasks, please log a case with RSA Customer Support, and they will assist you.
- Check if the improvement is actually already available. This can be accomplished by reviewing the Administrator Guide or Online Help for your current deployment. The Administrator Guide topics are listed in the The Administrators Guide (aka Online Help) section in knowledge article 000035383 - FAQ for finding information about the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle application, where the Online Help files can also be downloaded for off-line review.
- Check if the improvement is available in a future release. This can be accomplished by reviewing the release notes for each product version and patch level subsequent to the one which is installed in your deployment. Go to the web page, click on the Documentation drop-down menu and navigate to the appropriate documentation page for your version.
- Check if RSA Professional Services has already implemented the improvement for another customer. From time to time RSA Professional Services will find a way to implement an improvement using existing or custom solutions, and then publish such advice in the . Search Discussions & Questions for mentions of the improvement. Alternately, you may contact your RSA Account Manager, to engage someone from RSA Professional Services to determine if they have a solution that fits your needs.
|Resolution||As at February 2018, the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle product no longer has a Request For Enhancement process.|
The new process is to login to RSA Link and navigate to the space. From there, you can view already submitted ideas or create your own.
Registered RSA Link users submit an idea and can vote on any enhancement idea. Votes are worth five points and everyone can vote once per idea. Remember, however, that even though the number of votes is important, so is the number of unique organizations who also vote for the idea.
For more information on RSA Ideas, please read the: Frequently Asked Questions: RSA Ideas for RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle page.