|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Product/Service Type: Access Fulfillment Express (AFX), User Interface
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.2, 7.1.0
|Issue||A once-working AFX server goes into a state of not running and all the connectors are in a stopped state.|
- The afx status command indicates that AFX is running.
- No changes have been made to the system.
- There may be connection refused errors in the esb.AFX-INIT.log but the other AFX logs and the aveksaServer.log have no errors.
- The message below is seen repeatedly in the aveksaServer.log file:
[com.aveksa.afx.server.service.AFXServerAgentServiceProvider] getServerAgentUptimeDate: Removing the uptime date for server
agent 1 - prior uptime date: null, prior last polled date: null, last polled date: 2018-06-12 19:08:56.0, current date: 2018-06-
12 20:25:35.0, polling interval 5000
|Cause||There is a locking problem with the T_AV_AFX_SERVER_AGENT table which is an internal database table that logs information about the AFX agent that runs the AFX server.|
This issue is resolved in the following patch.
This patch updates the persistence layer which prevents deadlocks when updating T_AV_AFX_SERVER table (and other tables).
- For RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.1.0 this is resolved in 7.1.0 P03
- For RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle 7.0.2 please upgrade to 7.1.0 P03
Unfortunately due to the complexity of the fix for this issue, this issue cannot be back-ported to 7.0.2.
|Workaround||To resolve this problem, the database needs to be restarted, as well as RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle and AFX in the proper order, as shown here:|