|Applies To||RSA Product Set: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle|
RSA Version/Condition: 7.0.1, 7.0.2
|Issue||The provisioning termination rule is creating a change request to disable only the collected accounts, leaving behind the manually linked accounts in RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle. FOr example,|
- Create a termination rule to generate change request to disable the accounts when the user is deleted.
- In this example, we have picked a user who has two accounts (one is a collected account and the other one is a manually linked account):
- Delete the user from the source and run the corresponding Identity data collector to collect the deleted user.
- Now run the rule and it will be able to pick the deleted user. The rule will create a change request to disable the collected account but doesn't create a change request to disable the manually linked account.
|Cause||This is a bug in the product and has been reported to our engineering team. |
|Resolution||Upgrading to version 7.0.2 P05 or 7.1.0 will fix this issue. |
NOTE: If you are seeing this issue for a specific application/directory or post upgrading to V7.0.2 P05+, please verify if the allow account disabling flag is set to Yes. If this is set to No,
- Navigate to Resources > Applications/Directories.
- Select the application/directory and click Edit.
- Enable the flag and click OK.