|Applies To||RSA Product Set: Archer|
RSA Product/Service Type: Advanced Workflow, User Interface
RSA Version/Condition: 18.104.22.168
|Issue||Fields that are referenced by an Update Content node are not prevented from being configured as a calculated field after the node has been configured. Should a field referenced by an Update Content node be changed to calculated, any current and future AWF jobs that use that node will error.|
When troubleshooting the AWF job in the Job Troubleshooting window, selecting the node will cause the calculated field to be removed from the node and result in the following error:
Calculated Fields are not allowed to be updated by the Update Content node. Please re-configure the field settings.
|Cause||Field referenced by Update Content node has been changed to calculated.|
|Resolution||To resolve the issue, edit the offending field and deselect the calculation option in the Application Builder.|
If the field that was changed to a calculated field is not known, a script is provided below to identify the calculated field(s). Perform the following steps:
- Place a record into Advanced Workflow.
- Open that record’s AWF job in the Advanced Workflow > Job Troubleshooting window.
- Select the ellipses (…) next to the Save button in the upper-left corner and click Cancel then Save. (This prevents the popup error and removal of offending field.)
- Select the Update Content node that has the calculated field.
- In the Activity Node Properties window on the right side of the screen, scroll down to the User Data section.
- For each _FieldValues entry that contains data, select the Edit icon then copy the content from the window that appears into a text editor. (Take note which _FieldValue the content is from.)
- The GUIDs are to be used in the WHERE clause of their respective scripts. Edit the data so that it conforms to the format required by SQL
- Open the attached script, which has four SELECT statements, in SQL Manager and perform the following:
- Replace the word ‘GUIDs’ in the respective WHERE clauses with the edited data. Each script is preceded by a notation that corresponds to the _FieldValue.
- Execute the scripts. Unedited scripts will have no output.
- Fields that have the calculation option enabled will be displayed.
- Deselect the calculation option of the field(s) shown in the output in the Application Builder.