|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID Access|
RSA Product/Service Type: Cloud
RSA Version/Condition: All
|Issue||In order to assist with a request or issue, RSA Support may ask you to identify the cloud tenant with which you are working.|
The following two pieces of information are required:
You can either take a screenshot of these two items, print them to a file, or copy and paste them.
- The RSA Cloud Administration Console URL
- The Tenant/Company Name, exactly as displayed in the RSA Cloud Administration Console. To obtain this value:
- Use your browser to login to the RSA Cloud Administration Console
- The Tenant/Company Name is all of the orange words in the top right hand corner of the page, under Help | My Account | Sign Out .
|Resolution||We recommend providing the URL and Tenant/Company Name to RSA Support when you open a support case. Otherwise, it should be provided to Support on request.|
- If your company uses more than one RSA Cloud Authentication Service tenant, such as a Production and a Development tenant, be sure to gather this information from the correct tenant.
- If you are unable to login to the RSA Cloud Administration Console, please provide as much information as possible about your tenant, including the RSA Cloud Administration Console URL where you would normally login, the name of the company to which the tenant is licensed and the tenant type (such as Production, Development or POC).