|Resolution||You can easily update your On-Demand Authentication (ODA) PIN within the RSA Self-Service Console by performing the steps below.|
If you experience any issues with the steps above, please contact RSA Customer Support by submitting the form at https://community.rsa.com/contact.
- Navigate to the RSA Self-Service Console here: https://community.rsa.com/selfservice
- Enter the email address associated with your account in the User ID field and press Enter or click OK.
- Select Password as the Authentication Method and then click the Log On button.
- Enter your password and press Enter or click the Log On button.
- Once logged in to the RSA Self-Service Console, click on the change PIN hyperlink under the On-Demand Authentication section.
- Enter your current PIN and then enter the new PIN you wish to use in the following two fields, then click the OK button.
- If the operation was successful you will see a green banner displayed when returned to the RSA Self-Service Console landing page.