The NIST National Vulnerability Database (NVD) is the U.S. government repository of standards-based vulnerability management data. This data enables automation of vulnerability management, security measurement, and compliance. NVD includes databases of security checklists, security related software flaws, misconfigurations, product names, and impact metrics.
The integration of NVD with the RSA Archer IT & Security Vulnerabilities Program use case enables customers to connect the NVD catalog of vulnerabilities using the CVE standard to the asset information within RSA Archer.
Updated: August, 2019
The NIST NVD integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Catalogs vulnerabilities using the Common Vulnerability Enumeration (CVE) standard defined by the US Government
- Builds a base Vulnerability Library recognized as the de facto standard in the security industry
- Supports NVD’s JSON CVE data feed format
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: IT & Security Risk Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 SP1.
For More Information
To learn more about the NIST NVD RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
For questions regarding the NIST National Vulnerability Database, please visit their website. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a support case.