Qualys is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions. Qualys Vulnerability Management is a cloud-based service that provides immediate, global visibility into where your IT systems might be vulnerable to the latest Internet threats and how to protect them. It helps you to continuously identify threats and monitor unexpected changes in your network before they turn into breaches.
The integration of Qualys Vulnerability Management with the RSA Archer IT & Security Vulnerabilities Program use case enables customers to leverage the discovered devices and catalog those network devices with the knowledge base. With Archer, customers can then identify which assets require remediation based on the business priority of that asset.
The Qualys Vulnerability Management integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Catalogs network devices on a corporate network
- Discovers network device vulnerabilities using scanning technology
- Supplements the Vulnerability Library with Qualys’ knowledge base
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program
- Supported Platform Version: This integration has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.7.
For More Information
To learn more about the Qualys Vulnerability Management RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Qualys, please contact Qualys sales at +1 800.745.4355 or access their website to schedule a meeting. For technical support questions, please contact Qualys customer support at +1 866 801 6161 or access their website for global contact details and more support options. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a support case.