As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable extended its expertise in vulnerabilities to deliver Tenable.io®, the world’s first platform to see and secure any digital asset on any computing platform. Tenable SecurityCenter consolidates and evaluates vulnerability data across your organization, prioritizing security risks and providing a clear view of your security posture.
The integration of Tenable SecurityCenter with the RSA Archer IT & Security Vulnerabilities Program use case enables customers to leverage the discovered devices and catalog those network devices with the vulnerability library. With RSA Archer, customers can then identify which assets require remediation based on the business priority of that asset.
The Tenable SecurityCenter integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Catalogs network devices on a corporate network
- Discovers network device vulnerabilities using scanning technology
- Supplements the Vulnerability Library with Tenable’s knowledge base
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: IT & Security Risk Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer IT & Security Vulnerabilities Program
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 SP1.
For More Information
To learn more about the Tenable SecurityCenter RSA Ready certified integration: