As the creator of Nessus®, Tenable extended its expertise in vulnerabilities to deliver Tenable.io®, the world’s first platform to see and secure any digital asset on any computing platform. Tenable.sc provides your organization the ability to accurately identify, investigate, and prioritize vulnerabilities. With Tenable.sc you get a real-time, continuous assessment of your security posture so you can find, prioritize, and fix vulnerabilities faster.
RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program use case supports an integration with the Tenable.sc API, which enables you to leverage devices discovered during scans, while cataloging those network devices with vulnerability data. With RSA Archer, you can then identify which assets require remediation based on the business priority of that asset, coupled with the criticality of the vulnerability detected.
The Tenable.sc Vulnerability Management integration with RSA Archer enables organizations to:
- Catalogs network devices on a corporate network
- Discovers network device vulnerabilities using scanning technology
- Supplements the Vulnerability Library with Tenable’s plugins. The plugins contain vulnerability information, a simplified set of remediation actions, and the algorithm to test for the presence of the security issue.
Solution and Platform Information
- Solution Area: RSA Archer IT & Security Risk Management
- Impacted Use Cases: RSA Archer IT Security Vulnerabilities Program
- Supported Platform Version: This offering has been validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 SP1.
For More Information
To learn more about the Tenable.sc Vulnerability Management RSA Ready certified integration:
For Additional Support
To learn more about Tenable, please access their website or schedule a meeting. For technical support questions, please access their website for all support needs. To engage an RSA technical support team member with questions regarding this integration, please open a support case.