RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R5.
RSA announces availability of RSA Exchange Release R5. This release includes updates and new offerings for two App-Packs, three tools & utilities, four integrations, and eight content offerings.
New offerings in RSA Exchange Release R5 include:
- App-Packs – pre-built applications addressing adjacent or supporting GRC processes (e.g. niche, industry, geo-specific)
- TUV Rheinland OpenSky User Entitlement Management provides a method to prioritize and review users and their entitlements across many types of assets used across the enterprise.
- Tools & Utilities - pre-built functions enabling administrators to more easily manage their RSA Archer implementations
- RSA Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant provides a desktop utility for bulk cancellation and enrollment of a list of Archer content records within Advanced Workflow.
- RSA Archer Data Feed Monitor provides a utility to check for content and launch data feeds only when there is work to be done (i.e., records that must be processed).
- Integrations - pre-built data exchange configurations bringing data into and pushing data out of the RSA Archer Platform
- Content - pre-mapped collection of best-practice policies, control standards, legal and regulatory requirements, industry standards, and assessments
- Content library packages are available for download on the RSA Exchange Documentation & Downloads subspace
- New content:
- BACEN 2025 Authoritative Source
- Canada Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) Authoritative Source
- Canadian Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) Authoritative Source
- Singapore Cybersecurity Law Authoritative Source
- 2018 Shared Assessments Standardized Information Gathering (SIG) Questionnaire
Release R5 also includes the following updates to existing RSA Exchange offerings and content:
- App-pack: RSA Archer Cybersecurity Framework Management
- Support for NIST Cybersecurity Framework version 1.1, including informative reference relationships to authoritative sources
- Track NIST CSF version for cybersecurity assessments
- Automate cybersecurity assessment scoping based on business process
- Select multiple functions, categories, or sub-categories for the cybersecurity assessment
- Analyze capability gaps at the category level
- Identify business processes with cybersecurity profile gaps
- Approve cybersecurity profiles user electronic signature capabilities
- Tool & Utility: Archer Experts Records Retention
- Export attachments in bulk from applications, questionnaires, and sub-forms
- Schedule one-time or recurring content exports
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.