TUV Rheinland Opensky User Entitlement Review app-pack provides a method to prioritize and review users and their entitlements across many types of assets used in the enterprise. The offering documents user account information and tracks the groups and roles granted for a user. The user permission data is referenced against the asset information to identify which users have access to specific assets. From this data, an entitlement risk rating is calculated providing the capability to prioritize the management of entitlements for critical or high risk assets.
The offering also provides a periodic entitlement review process to identify changes to existing entitlements and request the appropriate documentation and remediation. The TUV Rheinland Opensky User Entitlement Review app-pack provides and end-to-end process for reviewing entitlements and gain visibility for entitlement risk levels.
- Track access for internal and outside users across the enterprise
- Document user entitlement information
- Periodically review entitlements for accuracy and changes
- Prioritize reviews to complete the ore critical or risky entitlements first
- Manage entitlement review findings and remediation
- Track risk exposure resulting from entitlements
- Monitor user access and ensure it is pertinent to the organization’s operational procedures
- Gain insight and reduce entitlement risk across the organization
This offering requires the following use cases including:
Supported Platform Version
TUV Rheinland Opensky User Entitlement Review App-Pack was developed for and validated on RSA Archer Platform release 6.4 P2.
RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) Licenses
Two (2) RSA Archer On-Demand Application (ODA) licenses are required for TUV Rheinland Opensky User Entitlement Review App-Pack.
For More Information
To learn more about TUV Rheinland Opensky User Entitlement Review App-Pack:
For Additional Support
User Entitlement Record