As the organization’s business processes change and improve to meet business demands, it is sometimes necessary to change the advanced workflow business flow for an application. When an advanced workflow process change is ready to be deployed, there are situations where a large number of jobs in the existing workflow process need to be cancelled from the current workflow process and re-enrolled in the new workflow.
The RSA Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant provides a desktop utility to manipulate certain data conditions regarding RSA Archer content and its enrollment in Advanced Workflow. This tool enables the bulk cancellation of a list of Archer content records out of Advanced Workflow. The user can also perform a bulk enrollment of a list of Archer content records into Advanced Workflow. This tool provides a mechanism to more simply manage bulk actions for items within the Advanced Workflow process.
The RSA Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant tool & utility enables organizations to:
- Leverage the RSA Archer Platform’s Advanced Search capabilities to select records that should be included in the bulk cancel or bulk enrollment process
- Export these records to a .CSV file and import the data into the RSA Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant
- Select the records that require the advanced workflow to be cancelled or re-enrolled
Supported Platform Version
This offering has been developed and validated against all RSA Archer Platform releases from 6.1 to 6.5+.
Please note, this offering is available for on premise implementations only.
For More Information
To learn more about the RSA Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant tool and utility
- Watch a
- Review the Implementation Guide; and
- Download the Installation Package for version RSA Archer release 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, and 6.5 P1+.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.