As the organization’s business processes change and improve to meet business demands, it is sometimes necessary to change the advanced workflow business flow for an application. When an advanced workflow process change is ready to be deployed, there are situations where a large number of jobs in the existing workflow process need to be cancelled from the current workflow process and re-enrolled in the new workflow.
The Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant provides a desktop utility to manipulate certain data conditions regarding Archer content and its enrollment in Advanced Workflow. This tool enables the bulk cancellation of a list of Archer content records out of Advanced Workflow. The user can also perform a bulk enrollment of a list of Archer content records into Advanced Workflow. This tool provides a mechanism to more simply manage bulk actions for items within the Advanced Workflow process.
The Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant tool & utility enables organizations to:
- Leverage the Archer Platform’s Advanced Search capabilities to select records that should be included in the bulk cancel or bulk enrollment process
- Export these records to a .CSV file and import the data into the Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant
- Select the records that require the advanced workflow to be cancelled or re-enrolled
Updated: August, 2020 to support Archer platform version 6.9 on version 2.0 which enhances throughput capabilities of the tool to process workflow requests more quickly.
Supported Platform Version
The Advanced Workflow Content Assistant 2.0 has been developed and validated against Archer Platform release 6.4 to 6.9+. The Advanced Workflow Content Assistant 1.0 has been developed and validated against all Archer Platform releases from 6.1 to 6.5 P1.
Please note, this offering is available for on premise implementations only.
For More Information
To learn more about the Archer Advanced Workflow Content Assistant tool and utility
- Watch a
- Download the Implementation Guide and Installation Packages for version 2.0 for Archer Platform releases 6.4, 6.5, 6.6 to 6.8, 6.9+; and
- Download the Implementation Guide and Installation Packages for version 1.0 of this tool & utility for Archer Platform releases 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, and 6.5 P1.
For Additional Support
To learn more about this offering, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. For technical support questions regarding this offering, please open a support case or contact Archer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.