The Canadian Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) is an independent federal government agency that regulates and supervises more than 400 federally regulated financial institutions and 1,200 pension plans to determine whether they are in sound financial condition and meeting their requirements.
The OSFI content package includes the following as sources:
- Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) Act, May 2017
- Changes for Services Provided by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions Regulations 2002, May 2008
- Assessment of Financial Institutions Regulations, April 2017
- Assessment of Pension Plans Regulations, October 2016
- Administrative Monetary Penalties, August 2005
- Cyber Security Self Assessment, October 2013
- Operational Risk Management, June 2016
- Outsourcing of Business Activities, Functions and Processes, March 2009
This authoritative source was updated February, 2019.
This content is available in English only.
The source of this content comes from the Government of Canada Justice Laws website.
The Canadian Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) Authoritative Source Content is available with the use of the RSA Archer Policy Program Management, RSA Archer Controls Monitoring Program Management, and/or RSA Archer Authorization and Assessment use cases. No additional license is required.
For More Information
For Additional Support
To learn more about this content, please contact your Account Rep for additional details. To obtain this content or for technical support questions, please open a support case or contact RSA Archer at email@example.com for more information.