|Applies To||RSA Product Set: SecurID|
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Agent for Web for Apache Web Server
RSA Version/Condition: 8.0
|Issue||The following error displays in the browser when trying to authenticate with the Authentication Agent for Web for Apache Web Server:|
Error: 106: Web server too busy. Please try again later.
- This error means that the Authentication Manager server services may not be running.
- This may also be a problem with network connectivity between the Authentication Agent for Web and the Authentication Manager server(s).
- Modify the /etc/hosts file on your web server and all Authentication Manager servers to include all relevant hosts including the Authentication Manager servers, Apache web server, etc.
- If you have multi-homed machines make sure to include all interfaces in the hosts file.
- If you are using a firewall make sure you allow 5500 UDP port traffic between the Apache server and the Authentication Manager servers.
- Ensure that an up-to-date copy of the sdconf.rec from one of your Authentication Manager servers has been placed in the %SYSTEMROOT%\system32 directory of the web server. In some instances, this error can appear because the web server has an old copy of the sdconf.rec, which points to machines which no longer exist.
- To generate an up-to-date version of the sdconf.rec,
- Select Access > Authentication Agents > Generate Configuration File.
- Click the Generate Config File button to download the AM_Config.zip.
- Extract the sdconf.rec from the .zip file and replace existing instances of the sdconf.rec on the agent.