000036608 - Unable to log in to RSA Link after agreeing to the Terms & Conditions

Document created by RSA Customer Support Employee on Aug 9, 2018Last modified by RSA Customer Support Employee on Aug 9, 2018
Version 2Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Article Content

Article Number000036608
Applies ToThis article applies to new users logging in for the first time.
IssueAfter logging in to RSA Link for the first time and agreeing to the terms and conditions, I see both a Continue button and a form stating "This account is new to Jive" and asking me to confirm my first and last name and then log in.

User-added image

Upon clicking the Log in button a new screen is displayed with the following message:

Your new account is waiting to be confirmed
Once your account has been approved, you'll receive an email notification with a link to the site.
You will then be able to participate and follow activity in the community.

User-added image

From that page there is no way to continue with the log in process.
CauseThis situation is caused due to an issue with the Ltihium JX (formerly Jive-x) platform on which RSA Link is built.
ResolutionThis issue is being investigated by the RSA Link and Lithium Support teams in order to fully remove the erroneous login box on the Terms & Conditions page.
WorkaroundAfter agreeing to the terms and conditions, ignore the login box completely and click on the blue Continue button instead.

If you have already clicked the Log In button in the login box and have reached the false confirmation page, simply click on the RSA Link logo in the top-left corner of the page or navigate back to https://community.rsa.com to complete the login process and arrive back on the RSA Link home page while logged in to your new account.

You should not encounter this issue again on subsequent login attempts.

Attachments

Outcomes