RSA BSAFE® SSL-J is a Java software development toolkit for building Transport Layer Security (TLS) into enterprise-to-enterprise and commercial Internet applications.
This release of SSL-J 6.2.4 includes the following items
- FIPS-validated cryptography provided by BSAFE Crypto-J 126.96.36.199.1
- Implementation of Pre-Shared Key Ciphersuites, also known as TLS-PSK, in accordance to RFC 4279
- Deprecation of the RSA-proprietary BSAFE Cert-J API in favor of using BSAFE Crypto-J X.509 certificates capabilities
- Deprecation of the RSA-proprietary BSAFE SSL-J API in favor of using the public JSSE API.
- Fixes to non-security related specific issues
- Fixes to security related issues.
Details about the security issues can be found in the security advisory: RSA BSAFE® SSL-J Multiple Vulnerabilities
More details can be found in the RSA BSAFE SSL-J 6.2.4 - Release Notes
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA BSAFE page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.