RSA announces the release of RSA Authentication Agent 7.4 for Microsoft Windows. This release contains product enhancements and bug fixes. Enhancements include:
- Support of the Windows V2 Credential Provider. This conforms to the logon UI experience introduced in Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012 and supports custom logon images.
- Ability to specify custom text when collecting RSA SecurID credentials or the Windows password.
- Ability to not display a separate message when the Windows password is not available.
- Support for custom images for the RSA credential tiles for a handheld or connected authenticator.
- Ability to not use a connected authenticator in Remote Desktop sessions.
- Ability to encrypt Active Directory LDAP requests.
Refer to the Release Notes for more information on bug fixes.
Customers are required to upgrade to this version of the agent to receive future bug fixes and enhancements.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA SecurID Access page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.