RSA NetWitness® Platform (NWP) v11.2 adds a new User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) offering, RSA NetWitness® UEBA. This latest version of RSA NWP continues to strengthen the platform functionality with not just RSA UEBA but also increased capabilities for analysts for detection, response, and forensics activities and added contextual information from RSA Archer.
New Capabilities Include:
- Introduction of RSA NetWitness® UEBA. This new functionality leverages machine learning, across a large breadth of use cases, to provide comprehensive detection for unknown threats based on behavior. RSA NetWitness® UEBA can be purchased as an add-on to a RSA NWP deployment to:
- Identify anomalous user behaviors with patented, unsupervised machine learning models that do not require analyst tuning.
- Provide analysts with actionable user-risk scores, visualizations, and details of user interactions for faster and more accurate prioritization of investigations.
- Simplified Investigations. In v11.2, analysts now have a query builder and configurable actions to perform one-click actions on events in RSA NWP. These new capabilities are part of the ongoing focus to optimize the analyst’s workflow.
- Expanded Enterprise Scaling. Continuing to build upon best of breed scalability with enhanced service scale and backup functionality, including:
- Increased scale of as much as 2x over v10.x of RSA NWP systems to now support up to 340 hosts in a single enterprise.
- Introduction of the NetWitness Recovery Tool (NRT) that provides warm backup and recovery.
- Enhanced GRC Integrations with Archer: Introduced additional integration functionality with RSA Archer, for business context use by analysts (such as critical assets), as well as forwarding declared incidents to Archer.
- Over 20 usability and performance improvements in RSA NWP v11.2. To see a full list of improvements introduced with v11.2, please reference the RSA NWP v11.2 Release Notes.
For additional documentation, downloads, and more, visit the RSA NetWitness Platform page on RSA Link.
RSA has a defined End of Primary Support policy associated with all major versions. Please refer to the Product Version Life Cycle for additional details.