You can filter the alerts displayed in the Alerts tab by severity, feedback, entity, indicators, and date range.
- Log into NetWitness Platform and go to INVESTIGATE > Users > Alerts. The Alerts tab is displayed.
- To filter by severity, click Severity in the Alert Filter panel, select one or more options, and then click OK. The options are Select all, Critical, High, Medium, and Low.
- To filter by feedback, click the down arrow under Feedback, select one or more options, and then click OK. The options are Select all, No feedback, and Not a risk.
- To filter by entity, type a user name or the name of an entity in the Entity field.
- To filter by date range, click the Date Range down arrow under , select an option, and then click OK. The options are Last week, Last month, and Select Range.
The alerts are displayed in the right pane according to the filter you selected. To clear filters, in the left pane, click Clear.